Shining a Light on RegTech
Increasing levels of regulation and a greater focus on data and reporting have brought the emerging and fast-growth area of RegTech into the spotlight over the last 12 months. RegTech, as it has become known, is revolutionising how we deal with increasing levels of regulation in a changing world.
Established in 2016, the RegTech Association and its founding members will aim to promote good corporate practice in the management of compliance. By creating a network of changemaking companies whose combined efforts will enhance regulatory compliance outcomes, the group will engage with eco-system stakeholders to advance the use of technology in the sector.
The Association’s RegTechs specialise in:
· Audit, Governance, Risk & Compliance Software
· Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing Solutions
· Adaptive Compliance Training
· Collective Forecasting Software
· Artificial Intelligence Compliance Monitoring