#ACCELERATERegTech2021 Terms and Conditions
- The organisers reserve the right to change the event time format speakers and agenda as they see fit.
- Please note the agenda is run with Australian AEDT time zones.
- All registrations must be made online. www.regtech.org.au. There is no manual processing of registrations.
- You must be logged in and you must be attached to your member account in order to be recognised as a member.
- Only fully financial members of The RegTech Association are entitled to attend the Members only sessions. They must have membership current at the time of registration and of the event itself. These are not transferable to non-members but can be transferred at any time to an employee of the member firm.
- All members only session registrations and sessions need to be registered via the website www.regtech.org.au under the event link. You must be attached to your membership to redeem this. Please contact your account administrator to ask to be attached to the account.
- May attend the event free of charge, but cannot access the Members only sessions. Please consider joining www.regtech.org.au/join to access these. All applications for membership are subject to approval and there is a lead time in securing this. Applications during the time of the event may not be able to be processed.
- We may choose to restrict non-member attendance at any time.
- Refer to our general event T&Cs here. https://regtech.org.au/terms-conditions.
For all general enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org